Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Design Process

I really liked learning the whole process a product goes through before it reaches consumers or the marketplace.  (Even though is wasn't the most in-depth description)  I've been thinking about majoring in industrial design, and today's class helped that thought to become even more solid in my mind.  I really enjoyed the movie showing the team actually going through the process of making a product that we use all the time without thinking about, better.  I grew up on a farm, and my dad and I had to go through this process quite often in order to make certain things work better for us, and I feel like I'd be pretty good at doing it as a job.  The one thing that I think will a big drawback for me in the major is my drawing ability.  I'm fairly worried that because I can't draw very well, I won't be able to make it in the design program.  I'll just have to wait it out and see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment