Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I really enjoyed today's class.  I like the fact that Gabe actually came out and told us what we would do with a degree in each type of design offered at the university.  I started out in school as a mechanical engineering major and i felt so intimidated by the class load, the requirements, pretty much everything. But so far I've felt pretty good about everything design has to offer.  I feel like it fits me better, and I think i could be pretty happy with a degree in some kind of design.  I'm not sure what specialization I would pick, but right now I'm leaning towards industrial.  My only worry is that I'm definitely not so great at drawing.  I feel like it could be a pretty big setback, especially on the entrance exam, but I hope I can work through it.  I guess I'll just have to see what the rest of this quarter brings, and I how I feel about everything once I actually go to pick my major.

No comments:

Post a Comment